ClickGo is a brand name and division of Maystreet Ltd and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ClickGo may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2021.
What We collect
As a minimum, we require the following information in order for you to register for an account with ClickGo.
- A valid email Address
Should you contact us by phone, Skype, email or post or by any other method – we may hold the contact details or any additional information you provide to us on record for future reference and use.
What we do with the information we gather
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
However, we may also use your information:
- For internal record keeping.
- For information to improve our products and services.
- To send promotional email communications about special offers, news, product updates or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may opt out of these email communications.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We will not provide your details to any third parties for marketing purposes, without your prior consent.
Storing Your Personal Data
Please note that we have the ability to retain any data that you provide on this website, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction by clicking submit/next. Such contact details and data may be used to contact you to enquire why you did not complete your registration/transaction and improve our online operations.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers.
Please note, we do not hold credit card details on our servers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you agree to us using your personal or company information for development or marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at email@example.com
- If you wish to cancel your ClickGo account at any time and would like us to delete your records, please contact us via our support desk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, holding company(s) and its other subsidiaries (if applicable).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to ClickGo, Maystreet Ltd, First Floor, 101-135 Kings House, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4DR
If you believe that any personal information we are holding in relation to you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.